In our Chakras 101 guide we gave you a crash course into the seven main chakras. Our
Crystal Chakra Guide we will delve further into each chakra and how you can get the
most out of not just your meditation, but your Baiser Beauty Products too! Crystal
Healing has origins from the Greek and Egyptians who used stones for protection and
health though much of the properties attributed to the crystals commonly used come
from the Ancient Greeks. Today, crystal healing has become widespread but in this
post we will focus on the Buddhist belief surrounding chakras.
Each chakra is believed to connect supernatural elements to the physical elements of the body and Crystals are said to work as healers because they attract negative and positive vibrations. According to each chakra, crystals are placed on their respective points on the body to
realign life-energy and aid in healing by balancing out the energy. Now where it can
get a bit tricky is which crystals to choose. There are so many, and multiple for each
chakra, that at times it can seem overwhelming and frustrating trying to pick out each
crystal. This guide is here to help streamline the process and rid any uncertainty.
Below you’ll find two crystals per chakra, but as you work with crystals more and more
you’ll discover that there are dozens of stones that may work with a single chakra and
some stones may even overlap.
Crystals are said to choose you so keeping this in mind makes the process that much
easier and more special. There are tons of great crystal shops around the world and
especially right here in Miami so take a much deserved me-day and go shopping
around. Many stores will have a large display of all the crystals they offer so you can
see and feel each one. If one catches your eye, or calls to you, listen! The crystal is
choosing you. You may even feel a warm sensation, or pulse when you touch it. If you
don’t feel anything, no worries, it just means the crystal is meant to be used
differently, like worn or placed on its specific chakra. Now you’re almost ready to
being your healing! But before you jump right in, it’s important to manifest your goals
with mantras and positive thoughts. If you approach crystals with the mindset that
they won’t work, then they wont! Try starting off each healing session by thinking
about what is it you’re seeking and looking to gain. Then, begin by with the OM
mantra, which allows energy to flow openly and freely throughout your body. Keep in
mind throughout your healing session what you hope to accomplish and when you
finish, end with the OM mantra to manifest acceptance and assent. Now you’re all
ready to begin your crystal healing! Let the positive energy flow and feel the
difference mindfulness brings.
ROOT – Muladhara
Location: At the base of the spine.
Color: Red or Black
SACRAL – Svadhisthana
Location: Below the navel
Color: Blue-Green or Orange
Crystals: Snowflake Obsidian, Carnelian
SOLAR PLEXUS – Manipura
Location: Center below Rib-Cage
Crystals: Amber, Carnelian.
HEART – Anahata
Location: Above the center of the Chest
Color: Green or Pink
Crystals: Rose Quartz, Aventurine.
THROAT – Vishuddha
Location: Base of the Throat
Crystals: Aquamarine, Turquoise.
THIRD EYE – Ajna
Location: Center of the Brow
Crystals: Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli.
CROWN - Sahsrara
Location: Top of the Head
Color: Golden-White or Violet
Crystals: Amethyst, Clear Quartz.
Tips & Tricks –
- Because crystals attract energy, Cleanse & Recharge chakras after purchasing and between sessions to rid any unwanted energy. Try positive thought and the mantra “I will and command this crystal to be self-cleansing” *Imagine all the negative energy leaving your crystal* or run under either luke-warm or cold water and imagine the same. If you have outdoor space, bury your crystal under soil and leave for a few hours so the magnetic energy of the earth can naturally cleanse.
- Luckily, Baiser uses crystals in our products so once you’re done, you can continue to gain all the healing effects. Our Moonstone Perfume & Rose Healing Mist & Soap have a rose quartz crystal in every bottle!
- The Third Eye Roll-On has a blue Soladite quartz crystal
- Our Lavender Mist & Soap have Amethyst Quartz crystals
- Our Eucalyptus Mist & Soap have Clear Quartz crystals
- Our Chakra Box has all seven chakra crystals in one!